This is the best crock pot recipe I’ve come across., minimal effort with maximum taste. (Every recipe should really be that way!) This is great if you meal prep on a ketogenic or low carb diet because you get anywhere from 8-12 servings of delicious protein depending on the size of your roast.
I highly recommend serving this with a simple cauli mash or even some green beans, both compliment the flavors from the roast well.
Mississippi Pot Roast
- Boneless Chuck Roast
- Packet of dry Ranch mix
- Packet of dry Au Jus Gravy Mix
- 1 stick of butter
- 5-10 Peperoncini Peppers
- Add roast to your crock pot and top with ranch mix, au jus gravy mix, whole stick of butter and 5-10 peperoncini peppers.
- Put the lid on the crock pot and set the temp to Low.
- Leave the roast alone for 8 hours.
- Once finished remove the meat and peppers from the crock pot. Take an immersion blender and blend the leftover juices until a smooth gravy forms.
*Since I do track my calories I like to weigh the meat and gravy separately so I can get exact portions.
Nutrition per serving (12 servings in this batch):
kcal – 211 protein – 23.4g fat – 10.8g carbs – 2.5g fiber – 0g NET = 2.5g
Until my next post just remember,
Hydrate. Satiate. Celebrate!