*This recipe page is under construction. Step by Step pics coming soon!*
This is my go to Keto dinner! It’s a simple & satisfying meal that can easily be tweaked to fit your macros. I normally accompany my recipe posts with pictures but I forgot to charge my camera, I did make a video of it though! (sorry about the grainy video quality, had to use my cell phone).
Sorry I’m not too exact on the seasoning amounts but I just do a couple shakes of each, you can see how much I use if you watch the video I made.
Single Serve Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 4 oz. chicken
- 85 g steamed broccoli
- 3 tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 oz. Parmesan
- oregano, parsley (or Italian seasoning) to taste
- red pepper flakes (to taste)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Set your burner to medium, add the butter and garlic. Let the butter melt down and simmer the garlic for just a little bit, try to not let your butter brown.
- Add the heavy whipping cream.
- Add your oregano, parsley & red pepper flakes.
- Slowly add in half of your grated Parmesan, stirring occasionally until the cheese has melted.
- Put in the already cooked chicken and steamed broccoli, stir until coated evenly.
- Sprinkle on the rest of your Parmesan allowing it to melt.
- Salt & pepper if desired.
- Plate & enjoy!
Nutrition Info per MFP:
- 430 kcal
- 32g protein
- 28g fat
- 5g carbs
- 2g fiber
- 3g net carbs
- I precook my chicken at the beginning of the week for a variety of meals, this lets me throw together a quick dinner after work.
- Use a microwave steamer bag of broccoli, 6 minutes and your done with minimal mess. I like to stock up on the Birdseye brand when they go on sale for 99 cents each.
- If you don’t feel like baking chicken just use a store bought rotisserie chicken, just make sure to check the nutrition label if it has one.
- Italian seasoning blends are perfectly acceptable if you don’t want to use the individual oregano & parsley.
- Feel free to tailor this recipe to fit you macros by adjusting the protein, broccoli, hwc or Parmesan. I seriously doubt I ever eat this the exact same way twice.
Until my next post just remember,
Hydrate. Satiate. Celebrate.