Cauli Mash is a staple in most ketogenic and low carb diets, but that doesn’t mean it needs to be difficult!
Simple Cauli Mash
- 1 steamer bag of cauliflower
- 8 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 tbsp butter, salted
- salt & pepper, to taste
- any other desired seasonings
- Microwave your steamer bag of cauliflower.
- Once done drain water and pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Add cream cheese, butter & any desired seasoning.
- Use an immersion blender to get everything completely mixed.
- Once you hit your desired consistency serve & enjoy!
*If it seems a little watery just make sure you’ve drained the cauliflower before blending or decrease the amount of butter used.
*To get it extra smooth you can blitz the cauliflower in a food processor before adding all the other ingredients.
Nutritional info per serving for this batch (4 servings):
kcal – 145 protein – 3g fat – 12.5g carbs – 5g fiber – 1g NET = 4g
I paired mine with some Mississippi Roast.
Until my next post just remember,
Hydrate. Satiate. Celebrate!